Monday, November 28, 2011

Plants!

 SUBHERBAN

I love plants. I love what they are used for, were used for, could be used for, etc etc... I find the history of plants extremely interesting. I guess you could say I'm somewhat of an Enthobotanist, without any degree or certification!

I love to read books on plants used by different cultures. When I find a cool plant, I write it down in my journal so that I will never forget it. I also try to grow the plants in my garden. I will have pictures up soon :)

In this blog, you will be able to follow the growth of my garden and learn about new and interesting herbs, flowers, fruits and veggies. I hope to help inform the public that even if you live in a suburban area with a limited yard, or even if you live in an apartment, there is no reason why you can't be getting your hands dirty!


No comments:

Post a Comment